Choosing a Content Manageable Website
With a content manageable website (a website with its own Content Management System or CMS), control of your website is in your hands. There's no need to rely on (or pay!) a website developer to update content for you - you can do it very easily and quickly yourself.
All Totali websites are fully content manageable. We're always at-the-ready to help, but with a bit of training and such easy tools to work with, you'll probably never need us!
A content manageable website allows you to quickly add new pages (as many as you need), update text, load new images and much more. Your website can easily grow and change as your business grows and changes.
- Intuitive and user-friendly 'control panel' or dashboard
- Add new website sections and website pages - as many as you like
- Change the hierarchy of pages with a simple drag n' drop
- Create stylsh photo galleries
- Easy-to-use Blog/News module
- Create hidden pages, or archive a page for display at a later date
- Upload an image and it will be auto-sized to each of the sizes used in your website design - ready for you to use on any page
- Add videos in a wide variety of formats
- Built in Search Engine Optimisation features, and tools that allow you to take control of your own Search Engine Optimisation
- We set up a suite of font and formatting styles for you to quick-select, making it easy for you to keep to the attractive 'look and feel' our graphic designer has created
Our system is also very flexible, so if you need something a little special, we can build to your requirements.
This post covers a number of ways you can increase sales through your ecommerce website. It introduces the ecommerce revenue calculator, and then talks about different ways to improve the different metrics used the calculator. It provides you with a very clear understanding of how to manage your ecommerce website to drive more traffic.
One of the hottest topics in business right now is the relentless rise of ecommerce and the corresponding impact it is having on bricks and mortar retail businesses. Consequently, many business people who own retail and wholesale businesses are starting to look at how to join them, rather than try and beat them. This post provides an overview of the things you need to think about when setting up an ecommerce store. You can use this article as a...
Many businesses are completely wasting their money because they don’t understand how online advertising works, how to measure its effectiveness or how to improve its success rate.