Email Marketing for e-Commerce
Email Marketing is an effective, low-cost way to regularly interact with your customers and keep your brand and your products 'top of mind'. Done well, email marketing will out-perform other online marketing techniques in generating e-commerce sales.
When you choose Totali, you'll be partnering with a specialist in email marketing. On behalf of our clients, we have had great success in using email marketing to drive new sales for e-commerce websites.
First, you need customers on your mailing list. We will maximise the email sign-up opportunities throughout your website, to help you quickly grow a sizeable database of qualified leads.
We then harness the power of the world's best email marketing platform - MailChimp:
- MailChimp is free until you have 2,000 subscribers in your database and very reasonably priced after that.
- MailChimp provides a suite of powerful e-commerce marketing features, yet it is very simple to use.
- Sending your e-commerce customers more targeted, relevant content is a proven way to significantly increase email marketing response rates. MailChimp makes it easy to segment your email-marketing database into 'areas of interest' so you can do just that...
MailChimp does a very good job of getting through spam filters - so your message doesn't end up in the junk folder
- MailChimp allows you to check how your email newsletter will display in all the major email platforms, so you can ensure you look your very best. No red crosses where product images should be and other unprofessional quirks!
- One of the best features of MailChimp is the very powerful reporting it offers. Email Marketing reports allow you to track how many people have opened your email newsletters, which links they clicked inside each newsletter, and more.
- Your readers can easily opt in or out of your newsletter without you needing to lift a finger, and MailChimp also handles email ‘bounces’ for you.
MailChimp can integrate with Google Analytics so you can track your email marketing campaigns this way, and get more granular information about what the people who clicked through from your email newsletter did once they arrived on your website. This helps you to determine whether your newsletter is generating meaningful website traffic.
e-Commerce Email Marketing with MailChimp
We can combine the power of MailChimp and Google Analytics for you, to deliver superb reporting on the exact sales generated by each of your email marketing campaigns. Talk about tracking ROI!
Totali and MailChimp Email Marketing Services
We provide services to integrate MailChimp with your website in a variety of ways - from a simple newsletter signup form on your website (which automatically builds an email marketing database), through to generating attractive, content-rich email newsletters directly from the content on your website! We will work through your needs and goals to ensure you get an email marketing solution that's right for you.
This post covers a number of ways you can increase sales through your ecommerce website. It introduces the ecommerce revenue calculator, and then talks about different ways to improve the different metrics used the calculator. It provides you with a very clear understanding of how to manage your ecommerce website to drive more traffic.
One of the hottest topics in business right now is the relentless rise of ecommerce and the corresponding impact it is having on bricks and mortar retail businesses. Consequently, many business people who own retail and wholesale businesses are starting to look at how to join them, rather than try and beat them. This post provides an overview of the things you need to think about when setting up an ecommerce store. You can use this article as a...
Many businesses are completely wasting their money because they don’t understand how online advertising works, how to measure its effectiveness or how to improve its success rate.